What’s in the name?
If you are a coffee fanatic, you must know what the most current coffee names are and they it mean.
How many cups of coffee can you devour in a day? What is your favorite coffee drinks name?
There are those who are self-proclaimed coffee addicts, they can not function without having a sip of their favorite blend. There are those who feel tired but after a cup, they end up feeling energized. What kind of coffee drinker are you!
- Cappuccino, is a drink born in Italy, prepared with espresso and steamed milk to give it creaminess.
- Espresso, literally means forced out. It is a coffee brewing method. It’s a common brewing process that originated in Italy. It is the foundation for most drinks.
- Latte, comes from Italian and means "coffee with milk", however the preparation is what distinguishes this drink, as its process can be considered an art, it is a preparation based on espresso coffee and steamed milk.
- Mocha Latte, a latte with a twist, more on the sweet and frothy side, made with chocolate.
- Frappe, for those that are big fan of cold drinks, this is a combination of a shot of espresso blended with ice and syrup topped with whipped cream! It’s basically a dessert in a drink! Sooo good!
- Ground Coffee, Ground coffee is what brewed coffee is made of. It's made up of ground coffee beans, much like flour is made of wheat and maize is made of corn. You use ground coffee like you would use a tea bag: add hot water to it, let it steep for a few minutes, then strain and drink. The resulting brew is what we all know as coffee
Coffee was also known as the first food to be freeze-dried, now popularly known as instant coffee. Just add hot water and you’re good to go!
So next time you run across a coffee shop, you know what to order.
For that quick boost, you can also visit us at www.thementalbar.com
New location coming soon!!!!!